Dec 3  # 1 of 17
The thread for Chex Party Mix got me to thinking about the holiday snacks we make every year as a tradition..... And so I am wondering what some of your favorites are?

One of my all-time favorite Dips is homemade Avacado Guacamole!!! I could eat tubs full of it!!! My grandmother made hers soooo good she used sour cream and all the other spices and mashed avacado it was out of this world, better than any I have ever had!!!!
Dec 3  # 2 of 17
I love those powdery archway cookies. I can't eat them now but maybe I'll try to work up a gluten free version.
Dec 3  # 3 of 17
I have never had them Jfain. Are they similar to the Danish Wedding Cookies? Those Danish Wedding Cookies are to die for...they just melt in your mouth!!!!!
Dec 3  # 4 of 17
Believe it or not - homemade fruit cake! I just love to cut it into fingers and enjoy it!
Dec 3  # 5 of 17
Jon and I love those sugar cookies in the holiday shapes with the green and red sugar sprinkles. Jon bought me a couple boxs of those hershey pot of gold chocolates today. I love those things. I keep myself to 2 pieces a day lol.