Jul 15  # 1 of 1
Ingrediants:
1 box yellow cake mix (butter flavor if you can find it)
1 1/4cup water
1/2cup creamy Peanut butter ( I use Jiff)
1/2 c butter flavor crisco shortning +3 tsp water
3 lg eggs
1/4c butter
1/4c packed dark brown sugar
1c HEAVY whipping cream
1/2c creamy pb
1 1/2 container choclate frosting, I use the choclate fudge. Or 1 large whipped frosting (what ever you like best)
1 bag heath toffie bits

1. Heat oven to 350, grease generously 2 8 or 9"round pans. Use the butter crisco for this. But a medium sized bowl in the fridge to cool while cake is baking.

2. In large bowl beat cake mix, water, 1/2 cup pb, 1/2c buttershortning and eggs start on slow then go up to medium for a total of at least 2 mon, till nice and smooth. Pour into pans

3. Bake 32 to 38 min or until toothpick is clear, DONT under bake!!

4. Cool for 10 min, run knife around cake to loosen, remove to wire rack to cool for atleast 1 hour, until completely cooled down.

5. in a sauce pan melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat stir in brown sugar, stir constantly boil for 1 whole min. Pour into a small bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 10 min or so.

6.Use the chilled bowl, beat whipping cream on highest setting until it thickens and peaks form. set aside,

7. In another bowl beat 1/2c pb and the brown sugar mixture on medium speed until smooth and creamy. add whipped cream to peanut butter mix until well blended and its all creamy.

8. split each cake horizontally with a lg preferally bread knife, so you have 4 layers.

9. fill each layer with about 2/3 pb mixture to within 1/2" of the edge.

10. frost entire cake and press heath on top. add as much or as little as you like, I covered mine completely. Use your hand to help so they dont fall off.

STORE IN REFRIGERATOR!!!!