Oct 4  # 1 of 16
Bought a 5 quart dutch oven and a 3 1/2 quart ceramic coated cast iron pot there a few weeks ago. They were on clearance. The ceramic on the dutch oven just broke all to pieces on the inside bottom while I was making soup! :mad::mad::mad::mad: First and last time I buy Martha Stewart. Of course since they were on clearance I cannot return it. Even on sale it was still $31! Originally it was like $75...for useless garbage. I am very careful with my cookware. I have a Target 5 quart coated dutch oven that is about 5 years old and is still in fine shape. I wonder when the little 3 1/2 quart pot will come apart? :rolleyes:

Her items for higher end stores may be better quality but stay away from the Kmart stuff!
I lost the $31 I paid for the pot plus an entire pot of Italian wedding soup I was making to send to my sick nieces. I am so angry.
Oct 4  # 2 of 16
anything with her name on it is no good - I don't like her or any of her products - sorry it happened to you
Oct 4  # 3 of 16
I will never ever buy anything with her name on it again. I spent about $50 on those two pots and they are junk.
Oct 4  # 4 of 16
so sorry to hear that - I don't even trust her recipes - besides - she won't tell the truth of where she is from - she is originally from Buffalo - her mother used to shop at the Broadway market all the time - but martha won't tell anyone about it - most of her recipes are stolen from others - she is pathetic and so are her products
Oct 4  # 5 of 16
I've had my own brush with Miss Stewart from when I lived up north. Let's just say a word that rhymes with witch :rolleyes: