What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where I got interested

cookerei

As an ameture, my interest in cooking started to raise as one of my best friends, who was out of the country, sent me an email on my birthday attached with a pdf file which actually was a cooking ebook!

To my surprise it was all about how to make the food you find at restaurants at your home :D (yes, I am.. actually was known to love eating outside for most of the time :p) so I believe his point was to help me spare the money on cheaper, healthier food :)

now I'm almost always trying to make the yummy stuff at home instead of go grab 'em, even though it needs time to perfect some of the recipes right :)

I'll share my input on other cooking books later.

We will wait for your Cooking Books... Post it over here so we can check... :)

Hey It is glad to hear that you are a now a good cook. But In my opinion cooking is something which we can learn through all our life. I am a doctor and I love coking. You can say that I am in learning process.So I am also waiting for your recipe book.

Hmm What's good about making the effort to try those recipes is also cos you'd save more compared to when you just 'grab' them from the restaurants.

Hmm What's good about making the effort to try those recipes is also cos you'd save more compared to when you just 'grab' them from the restaurants.

Not only that - but you know exactly what you are eating and how it was prepared - less chance of some food epidemic hitting your kitchen!

Back