Dec 5  # 1 of 6
As an ameture, my interest in cooking started to raise as one of my best friends, who was out of the country, sent me an email on my birthday attached with a pdf file which actually was a cooking ebook!

To my surprise it was all about how to make the food you find at restaurants at your home :D (yes, I am.. actually was known to love eating outside for most of the time :p) so I believe his point was to help me spare the money on cheaper, healthier food :)

now I'm almost always trying to make the yummy stuff at home instead of go grab 'em, even though it needs time to perfect some of the recipes right :)

I'll share my input on other cooking books later.
Jan 19  # 2 of 6
We will wait for your Cooking Books... Post it over here so we can check... :)
Mar 5  # 3 of 6
When you will share that your ebook? I will wait for it.
Jul 19  # 4 of 6
Hey It is glad to hear that you are a now a good cook. But In my opinion cooking is something which we can learn through all our life. I am a doctor and I love coking. You can say that I am in learning process.So I am also waiting for your recipe book.
Aug 31  # 5 of 6
Hmm What's good about making the effort to try those recipes is also cos you'd save more compared to when you just 'grab' them from the restaurants.