Ingredients:

1 2/3 C hulled, halved fresh strawberries
3/4 C confectioner's sugar
4 egg yolks
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tbls. orange juice
3/4 C plus 2 tbls. dry sparkling wine or sparkling apple juice

Directions:

Grease four 5-inch ramekins with butter. Divide the strawberries, cut sides down, evenly among the prepared ramekins. Set aside.

Combine the confectoner's sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in a double boiler or small heatproof bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and thickened. Stir in the orange juice.

Bring a small saucepan of water to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Set the double boiler with the egg yolk mixture over , but not touching the simmering water. Whisk in the sparkling wine or apple juice. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the mixture reads 140 degrees F, about 25 minutes.

Preheat broiler. Gently pour the sparkling wine mixture over the strawberries in the ramekins. Place the ramekins under the broiler and broil until the gratins are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm. This is a rather fussy little dessert to make but the results are well worth the time you put into it!
Enjoy :)
Jul 18  # 2 of 3
I've tried strawberry gratin, when my friend once prepared and invited me. It tasted awesome. Actually she is fond of strawberry. Now I'm planning to make asparagus and strawberry salad and invite her in dinner. I found it on net.
If any one want to suggest some other dishes with strawberry, except ice-creams, please do reply. Thanks in advance.
Jul 18  # 3 of 3
Excellent post I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) alpin-extreme pl]Odśnieżanie I care for such information a lot I was seeking this certain info for a long time Thank you and best of luck