Today just tasted like coconut pie. So I made it happen. You can to, this pie is so simple. Hope you like it. CF
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
1. Mix flour with sugar. Cream in butter and eggs. Mix in vanilla and milk until well combined. Fold in coconut. Pour into prepared pie crust.
2. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for one hour. Cool completely before cutting.