Mar 2  # 1 of 5
I've dipt bread & moose meat into seal oil... have stuck sea grass and twigs in my mouth to remove herring eggs, and have eaten "Eskimo Ice Cream" made w/ crisco, snow, berries and sugar.

But I cannot/will not eat a runny egg yolk- go figure! :)
May 5  # 2 of 5
Sorry Kevin but I'll take the runny egg yolk over that seal oil or that Ice Cream anytime. Just something about crisco in Ice Cream doesn't seem right.
May 8  # 3 of 5
I had two favorite breakfast meals when I was a child.

One was soft boiled eggs with buttered toast with the eggs in special little holder. You'd plop a little butter on top and yum.

And another was a delicious meal that served soft boiled eggs over toast cubes with perhaps 1 tbsp of butter spread around and a little salt. More toast than eggs, so perhaps 4 pieces of toast and 3 eggs. Soft boil the eggs, while cooking the eggs make the toast. Chop the toast into 3/4" cubes, place into a bowl. Then scape the soft boiled egg out of the shell over the toast. Break up any big pieces. Add a little salt and a little butter. Mix well, and serve. Makes 3 or 4 servings.

I haven't had either of these in a while. Perhaps this weekend.

Matt
May 9  # 4 of 5
Haven't had soft boiled eggs in years. Might have to try that. Just not the Crisco and ice creams though.
Jun 30  # 5 of 5
I love soft boiled eggs and runny yokes especially with white toast and lots of buyer and fresh ground black pepper.

I've not had kidney's but would like to try a steak and kidney pie once.