Jan 9  # 1 of 8
Baked Sweet Potatoes

2 sweet potato, scrubbed
2 Tbs. orange marmalade
1/4 cup milk
4 tsp. unsalted butter, melted (I use Smart Balance)

Preheat oven to 400° F. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet. Bake 1 hour or until potato is tender. (To cook in microwave: Wrap potatoes in plastic wrap and place in microwave. Cook on high 5 minutes. Rearrange potatoes and cook another 2-3 minutes. Let potatoes stand 8-10 minutes.) Remove potatoes from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Horizontally cut off top 1/3 of potato. Scoop out potato, leaving a 0-1/4 inch shell. Combine potato flesh with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree. Fill potato shells with puree. Return to cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until hot (or place in microwave and cook on high another 2 minutes. Let potatoes sit 2-3 minutes before serving if using microwave.)
Jan 9  # 2 of 8
Sounds simply delicious!!! I am on a diet but in a few weeks I want to try this!
Jan 10  # 3 of 8
Wow- this sounds really incredible, MsMai- thanks for sharing!
Jan 10  # 4 of 8
So glad that both of you like the recipe. I am changing my eating habits too, Cathy, but would walk a long mile for a tater of any kind. Being from the south, there were not many evening meals that we did not have potatoes as a side dish of one kind or another. Chubbs that is a great shot of you and that sinful cake.
Jan 10  # 5 of 8
Well, I get to work with about 10# of sweet potatoes this weekend, which were given to me today from the local food bank, except I'm going to 'can' them for a future date. That seems to be easier for my figure right now. :)