Nov 14  # 1 of 3
No not the hairpiece. Sometimes I come home hungry for soup and don't have the necessary ingredients for any of my recipes so I just cook up some with "Whatever I Got". Not long ago I had one carrot, half a stalk of celery, some frozen corn and frozen green beens, a can of tomato sauce and plenty of onion. Turned out pretty good I thought.
Nov 14  # 2 of 3
Mine is called "Whatever Soup"

You can pretty much use whatever you have on hand as long as you have tomato juice and meat

1-2 lbs of stew meat cut into small pieces (you can also use drained ground beef or ground turkey)
1 large can tomato juice
1 can sliced stewed tomatoes
ADD: any vegetables you like or have on hand, such as:
1 pkg. frozen cut green beans
1 pkg. frozen whole kernel corn
1 pkg. frozen cut okra
1 pkg. frozen broccoli pieces
2-4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
1-1/2 cups raw cabbage cut into bite size pieces

1. Brown meat (I brown the stew meat in a little oil and season with salt and pepper) then drain. Pour tomato juice, stewed tomatoes and all the vegetables into Dutch oven. Add meat when brown. Heat over medium to medium high until potatoes are tender.
Nov 19  # 3 of 3
Mine is Crabmeat And Corn Chowder Recipe..This is my all time favorite soup.

This is hot to cook:

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons margarine
1 large onion chopped
1 medium bell pepper chopped
1 pound crabmeat
1 can (10 3/4 oz. size) cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 3/4 oz. size) cream of shrimp soup
1 can (15 1/4 oz. size) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (15 3/4 oz. size) cream corn
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup half and half
1 cup green onions chopped
Turn this recipe into a puzzle! [click]

Directions:

Saute onions in margarine until brown. Add bell pepper and saute until wilted. Stir in crabmeat, soups, and corns. Salt and pepper to taste.

Stir in cream until desired consistency and simmer. Do not allow to boil. Top with green onions and enjoy!