Dec 30  # 1 of 9
Some people hail low-carb diet as the magic formula to weight-loss. Health experts don't agree, saying that low-carb diet can be really bad for your health. What is your say?
Dec 30  # 2 of 9
from what I have seen and what many friends have gone through - Low carb is better than NO carb - but I still believe that it's best to eat anything you want - just cut your portions down - and you can still enjoy desserts - and some exercise won't hurt - even walking and stretching is better than nothing
Dec 30  # 3 of 9
Well, there are different low-carb diets...I'm not a fan of Atkins as it is very high in saturated fats.

In general limiting your consumption of simple carbs, like sugar and white bread, is a good idea. Try whole grains instead.
Jan 1  # 4 of 9
Based on the information I've browsed through the internet, I am finding that low-carb diet is somehow similar to a diabetic diet. Or maybe they're the same? After all, most diabetics are encouraged to lose weight...
Jan 1  # 5 of 9
Well, that makes sense b/c carbs are either pure sugar or they turn to sugar (white bread, rice, potatoes). And diabetics are to limit their sugar consumption.