Jul 11  # 1 of 23
I have about a dozen green bell peppers in the fridge.
I downloaded a couple recipes for stuffed bell peppers but you guys always have such wonderful recipes I would love to know how you make yours...please.:D
Jul 11  # 2 of 23
janie,

I stuff mine w/ what basically amounts to Spanish Rice with ground beef. I've also made chicken-sausage jambalaya using Zatarain's and stuffed that into the peppers as well. Both are yummy!
Jul 11  # 3 of 23
I stuff some, I use some in salads, I use them in stuffings, I love them stuffed with bread crumbs and grated cheese, love them roasted, use in marinated salads, cry some and use in all types of dishes, stir-fry dishes, peppers and onions with sausage or brats, etc.
Jul 11  # 4 of 23
I stuff some, I use some in salads, I use them in stuffings, I love them stuffed with bread crumbs and grated cheese, love them roasted, use in marinated salads, dry some and use in all types of dishes, slice for stir-fry dishes, peppers and onions with sausage or brats, etc.

Peppers can be stuffed with anything - served hot or cold - no limits!
Jul 11  # 5 of 23
When I get tired of stuffin' them, I chop, slice, or dice them, flash freeze on a tray and then store in a vacuum-seal bag in the freezer so I have access to them all year long.

I also will dehydrate them for even longer storage.