Aug 4  # 1 of 3
Here's another crowd pleaser,
Always select fresh Jalapeno Peppers without blemishes, bright in color, smooth skin, large in size. Remember to always use some type of glove to protect your hands while cleaning peppers. Prepare peppers by removing stems, washing in cool water, placing in colander to allow drying. Cut in half, length wise. Use a small apple corer, a knife or a spoon works well, to remove all seeds and veins, creating bowls with the peppers.
Pico de Gallo Peppers

10 to 12 Jalapeno peppers (reserve 2 to 3 peppers to be chopped)
4 medium Tomatoes diced and drained
1 medium Onion diced
1 bunch fresh Cilantro chopped
2 medium cloves of Garlic chopped finely
Juice of 1 Lemon or Lime
Coarse Pepper and Salt to taste
Olive Oil (for your griddle)
Tortilla chips (I like the Tostitos Brand White Corn Restaurant Style)
Mix Tomatoes, Onion, Chopped peppers, Cilantro, Garlic, and seasoning together in medium size bowl; pour Lemon juice on top then set aside.
Slice remaining peppers lengthwise creating bowls. Salt and fill liberally with mixture; pre-heat griddle to medium (gas, electric stove, or BBQ grill) then place into oiled griddle for approximately 5 to 7 minutes until peppers have browned.
Reserve remaining Pico de Gallo to eat with chips
Serve peppers on plate of tortilla chips. Allow some cooling time before eating.
Top with sour Cream for added taste.
Don’t forget to refill your griddle with additional peppers. One serving is never enough.

CAUTION! This recipe is very addictive. You may find yourself skipping an entire meal just to enjoy a large plate of these wonderful peppers.

The Pepperman:D
Aug 4  # 2 of 3
Another suggestion... how about putting together a recipe book to sell along side your jalapeno griddle?
Maybe if you ask him real nice Jafo will tell you about how he went about doing this. He did it and I have a copy of his recipe book and bought my sister a copy of his wonderful little cookbook. The way I see it is if he can do it so can you!
Aug 4  # 3 of 3
I'm currently putting together a recipe collection, believe it or not they aren't all pepper recipes. I'm working on credits to post recipe pictures for Jafo, and I'd like any information about the recipe book as long as he's willing the share the info.

The pepperman