Frenchs Original Chili-O Seasoning Mix, 21oz 596g
Use French's Chili-O for quick chili preparation. It's ready in 20 minutes! Tastes Great Too!
French's Chili Recipe
- 1/3 cup Frenchs Chili-O Seasoning
- 1lb lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 1 (14-16oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-16oz) can red kidney beans, undrained
- In a large non-stick skillet brown the ground beef. Drain fat.
- Stir in French's Chili-O Seasoning. Add tomatoes, and kidney beans. Mix well.
- Bring to boil while stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Contains enough Chili-O to season 12 lbs of meat.
Net weight: 21oz 596g
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Chili Pepper and other spices, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Paprika (as color), Onion Powder, Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, and less than 2% Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking.
French'sTM is the registered trademark of Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.