McCormick Pure Anise Extract 16oz (1 Pint) 0.47L
McCormick Anise Extract is derived from Anise Seed. Pure Anise Extract has a subtle licorice overtone and is often used in Italian cookies. Since Anise Extract is more robust in flavor that other extracts, start with a small amount, taste, then add more Anise extract if needed.
Pure Anise Extract must ship by Ground Transportation via UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post.
Ingredients in Pure Anise Extract: Alcohol (68%), Water and Oil of Anise.
Net: 16 Fluid Ounces (1 Pint) 0.47L
Packed in USA and McCormick® is a registered trademark of McCormick and Company, Inc., Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Linquine Florentine Recipe
- 12 ounces linguine
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 minced shallots
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces washed, stemmed spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Anise Extract
- 1 cup heated heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmeasan cheese
- Cook linguine in 1 gallon of boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- While linguine is cooking, melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots, and mushrooms, sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach, sautee 2 minutes more.
- Add sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and shallots to the linguine and toos.
- Mix the Anise Extract with the heated heavy cream. Pour over linguine. Toss until all ingredients are warm and well blended.
Makes 4 Servings.
Chocolate Anise Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pure Anise Extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and smooth.
- Add egg, Vanilla Extract, Anise Extract and milk. Beat well.
- Sift together cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Gradually add to the butter mixture beating hard after each addition.
- Chill dough in refrigerator then roll into small balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet .
- Bake at 400° F for about 8 minutes.
Recipe Makes 5 dozen Chocolate Anise Cookies.
| Tiered Product Pricing
|| Unit Price
|| 6 or More
|| 24 Or More