McCormick Pure Orange Extract 16oz 0.47L
McCormick Pure Orange Extract originates from the oil of orange rinds. Use Pure Orange Extract to flavor marinades, and desserts such as compound butters, chutneys, syrups, chocolate sauces. Pure Orange Extract also can be used to flavor vegetable dishes including squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, broccoli, and green beans. For baked goods, Pure Orange Extract is an excellent flavor for biscuits, breads, scones, cakes and cookies.
1 tablespoon of McCormick Puure Orange Extract, is equivalent to the peel of 1 orange.
Net: 16 oz (1 Pint) 0.47L
Ingredients: Alcohol (80%), Water and Oil of Orange.
| Tiered Product Pricing
|| Unit Price
|| 6 or More
|| 24 Or More
Orange Herb Vinaigrette/Marinade
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp whole basil leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp whole thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Orange Extract
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
Use as a salad dressing or as a marinade for pork, chicken or seafood. Recipe makes 24 1 1/2 oz servings of salad dressing.
Orange Pineapple Chutney
- 3 cups pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 3/4 tsp Pure Orange Extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook until a majority of the liquid is reduced and is becoming a syrup.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Orange Pineapple Chutney goes well with chicken, pork and fish.
Made In USA by McCormick & Company, Hunt Valley, MD 21031