Price Each: $17.59USD
1 Pouch Hershey Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
2 tbsp water
1/2 cup Canola Oil
2 large eggs
Heat oven to 325 degrees
1.Grease (or use cooking spray) bottom of 11 x 7, 8, or 9 baking pan
2. Mix brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl until well blended.
3. Evenly spread mixture in baking pan.
4. Bake for 43 - 46 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Arrange 10 unwrapped chocolate covered peppermint patties in rows on brownies.
6. Bake approxiately 2 mins longer or until peppermint patties are softened.
7. Spread softened peppermint patties evenly over brownies, swirling chocolate and mint for a marbled effect.
8. Cool brownies for at least 1 hour before cutting.
9. Store in a covered container.
Servings: approx 20 brownies