Recipe: Spicy Layered Dip
Spicy Layered Dip Ingredients
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (about 2 ounces) optional
To make Spicy Layered Dip
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Old Bay. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, green onions, shredded cheddar and black olives over cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips, assorted crackers and/or small bread chunks.
Makes 16 (2-tablespoon) servings of Spicy Layered Dip