What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Rabbit

Although I am left with the dog my son had before he moved to South Louisiana I prefer the wild ones too CF. They don't run up my vet bill plus I don't have to worry about feeding them that much. However, the wife spends money on the squirrels and the birds. Seems there is a feeder of some type hung up on every part of the house. I don't do that but I do keep water out for whatever needs it in this drought we're having. I make sure to dump and change water at least every 3 days to keep "skeeters" from breeding.

we had a massive downpour early this morning - and the ground sucked it right up - it's so dry ahd humid here -

The weather dude says it will be 104° today. Just finished picking rest of the tomatoes. You can bet I am not leaving the house this afternoon.
Mama, pleased y'all got a shower, wish we could catch one. CF:)

Back