Oct 6  # 1 of 8
"Is a $200 bottle of wine REALLY that much better than a $20 bottle?" I saw this question in a wine magazine, and I thought I'd ask it to all of you.
I'm affraid I can't answer it myself, as I've only tried the $20 bottles!:D
Oct 6  # 2 of 8
You're ahead of me. I still buy the $1.99 bottles. The only way I would buy a $200 bottle would be if it was someone else's money.
Oct 6  # 3 of 8
Wow good question, I have had expensive wine from France it was exqusite! Very smooth, and funny thing you could drink a whole bottle (well almost) and not get too roasted:)

Also some of the very best whiskey I ever had was from Ireland (very exspensive here in the US) and it was sooo smoothe and just wonderful.

I suppose it is a matter of taste and affordability, but some of the real expensive liquor and wine is well worth the price if you can afford it. I think if you can not it'd probably give you a belly-ache when you shelled out the bucks:D

Hey Doug are you still collecting Menu's? How do you have them displayed?
Oct 7  # 4 of 8
Yes, I still collect menus. Right now, I've got most of them stuffed into a couple 9x12 thick mailers, but I hope to eventually put all of them into scrapbooks.
By the way, how do $1.99 wines taste?:)
Oct 7  # 5 of 8
I usually get the clearance priced bottles at the liquor store. They run from $7-$14 a bottle. I never drink them I use them to cook with. I dont care for the taste of wine.