Sep 4 # 1 of 1
3 Tbsp. (45mL) Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
4 (1 lb) (454g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 Tbsp. (30mL) lemon juice
2 Tbsp. (30mL) paprika
1 Tbsp. (15mL) brown sugar
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. Slash each piece of chicken with a sharp knife in 2 or 3 places with 1/4" (6cm) deep cuts.
3. Combine chicken and lemon juice in a bowl, turning the chicken until it is thoroughly coated, set aside.
4. Mix Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy, paprika, and brown sugar in separate bowl.
5. Take each piece of chicken and roll in the spice mixture until well coated.
6. Spray grill with cooking spray and place seasoned chicken breasts on the grill, cook 5 minutes, turn, and cook 5 minutes or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted and chicken reaches 170°F (77°C).
7. Serve immediately.
% of Calories from Fat: 45%
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 73 mg
Sodium: 75 mg
Potassium: 343 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 24 g