Sep 19 # 1 of 1
3 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
1 large green onion, chopped
4-5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
3-4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
1-3 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or to taste)
* Food Processor/Blender Salsas
* Low Protein Salsas
* Fruit Salsas
* Christmas Salsas
1. Place the cranberries in a food processor; pulse 3-4 times until chopped; transfer to a bowl.
2. Add in all the remaining ingredients except the salt; mix well to combine.
3. Season with salt to taste and more sugar if needed.
4. Cover and refrigerate for a minumum of 3 hours before using.