Aug 25 # 1 of 1
2 boneless chicken breasts, skinless
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. dried thyme
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Skim milk
1/4 tsp. each white, red and black pepper
non-fat cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
3. Spray 13x9x2 inch pan with non-fat cooking spray.
4. Place chicken on pan, meaty side up.
5. Brush chicken breasts with milk.
6. Sprinkle garlic over the tops of chicken breasts.
7. Mix onion powder, thyme, and white, red, and black pepper in a small bowl.
8. Sprinkle mixture over chicken.
9. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45 to 55 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
Approximate Nutritional Breakdown Per Serving:
Cal 267, Pro 53g, Carb 1.5, Fat 6g, Fiber 0.
Tip: Serve with lemon wedge, red pepper slices and sprig of parsley, as garnish.