Jul 12 # 21 of 21
A surprise awaits you in the center of this juicy burger.
Number of Servings: 6
lean ground sirloin 1 1/2 lb
ice water 2 tbsp
fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
Plus any one of the following:
hot salsa 1 tbsp
Parmesan cheese 1 tbsp
chile sauce 1 tbsp
jalapeño peppers, minced 1 tbsp
blue cheese 1 tbsp
teriyaki sauce 1 tbsp
marinara sauce 1 tbsp
sautéed mushrooms, minced 1 tbsp
hoisin sauce 1 tbsp
smoked ham, minced 1 tbsp
roasted red peppers, minced 1 tbsp
feta cheese 1 tbsp
1. Mix together the ground sirloin with the water, pepper, and salt. Form into 12 small patties.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of desired filling in the center of each of 6 patties.
3. Top each patty with one of the remaining patties.
4. Seal edges to secure filling inside
5. Grill as you normally would, ensuring the double patties are cooked to your desired level of doneness.