Jun 30  # 1 of 33
Last night we had pizza. As homemade as we could get and it tasted so great! In fact we made two pizzas since I like different toppings than my boyfriend. My boyfriend made the crusts ( I'm not allowed to share that recipe ) and I made up the Pizza Sauce. Shredded all the cheese for each pizza and got all the toppings cut up. Black olives for me and we just use the precut Hormel pepperoni. My boyfriend had pepperoni again, mushrooms, Italian sausage and onions.

We also have a nice pizza stone and use corn meal before rolling the dough out on the pizza stone. When each pizza is done we always put garlic butter on the crust and often use extra dough to make breadsticks and will put that same garlic butter on the breadsticks.

Mmm, it tasted good for breakfast again this morning. : )
Jun 30  # 2 of 33
I'm always envious of someone who makes their own pizza crust from scratch. It seems I never have time to make my own pizza crust. My homemade pizza usually consists of buying a fresh pizza and putting my own additional toppings on the pizza with some fresh grated cheese and baking it in the oven.
Jun 30  # 3 of 33
One thing I forgot to mention is that I use the Hormel Turkey Pepperoni instead of the regular Hormel Pepperoni. I like that it has less fat and creates less grease on top of the cooked pizza. Unfortunately my local grocery store is usually out of it when I want to get some for my pizza.
Jun 30  # 4 of 33
I tried the Turkey Pepperoni for that very reason but I found I just didn't like it as much. I think it's great though that Hormel has made it available.
Jun 30  # 5 of 33
You're right it does not taste as good as the regular Hormel pepperoni but with all the other items on the pizza we really don't notice the difference. One of our favorite pizza is a Hawaiian pizza, which is Canadian bacon and pineapple. Have you ever tried that pizza?