What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope You Guys Are Doing Well

The story gets even worse. It was on our local news channel that the victim in also mentally/physically handicapped.

Grayson Man Charged with Rape of a Handicapped Minor[/

I hope this doesn't sound callous in any way, but my hope is that the victim has issues so deep that they don't retain this and are not plagued by the tragedy of the experience their whole life. I simply cannot imagine. Creating such trauma- such a violation- simply to get one's rocks off. Inexcusable- and I hope the punishment reflects that. I also hope the victim has a proper support system- medical, loved ones, and otherwise to properly get thru it and progress beyond.

I have a severely autistic niece who is 10 ten years old. This story really ticks me off because that sort of thing happening to her is always a worry in the back of your mind. I find it hard to believe they are having that much trouble locating an interpreter. This guy worked as a waiter at a restaurant here in town where the customers spoke English. He had to be able to understand the language to work there. I wonder if he isn't pretending not to understand English just to hold things up longer. You can spit in this town and hit a Mexican but yet they cannot find an interpreter?

I have been waiting on the second trial of the two who took that family and made the mother take out money from the bank then the younger guy raped the eleven year old daughter before they burned them to death. They already had the trial of the older guy when but I never heard about the second trial. Then someone told me I never would. The DA was faced with having to convict him in a state that would not use Capital punishment. Seems like the DA failed to "charge him with, or try him for" the rape case as he was supposed to. Anyone charged with or convicted of child molestation must be held in isolation since even convicts have a code of exceptable behavior and messing with children in not exceptable to the general population. By not charging him with that rape is was forced into general population and I was told you would never hear from him again. Seems that prosecutors have another means to an end when the courts are going to fall short of giving them what they deserve.

I still think cut off a body part in public 1/4-inch at a time (sorry fellas) using a dull and rusty serrated knife and then hanging them up in public and peeling their skin off one layer at a time very slowly for all to see would work wonders! Bet if they did that - there would be less rapes and molestations! And that goes for priests as well............

Last edited:
Remember Jeffrey Dalmer. He killed and ate a bunch of guys, some of which were young boys. Well, seems they found him in the laundry room with a sharpened broomstick stuck in one end until it came out the other. Might not be up to the level Mama would have put him through but I'm sure it sent a message.

Last edited:
Back