What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's finally really snowing down here

LUV IT!!

may I add:

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little Antartian got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation.

She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard; she should wait for a snowplow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snowdrift. This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snowplow went by and she started to follow it. As she follows the snow plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After quite sometime had passed she was somewhat surprised when the snow plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window. The snowplow driver wanted to know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snowplow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and was going over to K-Mart next.

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She >> jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.
>> The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name >> is Heather and
>> you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her >> and proceeds down the street.
>>
>> When the truck stops for another red light, the girl >> catches up again.
>> She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. >> Again, the
>> trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the >> blonde says brightly,
>> "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your >> load!"
>>
>>
>>
>> Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the >> street.
>>
>> At the third red light, the same thing happens again.
>>
>> All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on >> the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my >> name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
>>
>> When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next >> light.
>>
>> When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs >> back to the blonde.
>> He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...
>>
>> "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Pennsylvania and I'm driving the
>> SALT TRUCK!"

And now Canman is laying on the beach in southern California thinking; "What the hell is a salt truck?"

yeah - can you imagine - the only salt Can Man needs is salt in his salt shaker - I've got 30 lbs. rock salt in the garage - can't live with out it

Pouring snow here to Mama. Started at 6:30 am this morning. Supposed to get up to 8 inches by tomorrow. The last of the crud had just about melted off the parking lot and now we have more.

It is funny a few days ago at Walmart I picked up tons of herb and vegetable seeds for the garden this year lol.

I doubt if we will ever see spring this year. It just won't stop snowing and I am at the end with it all. The more it snows - the longer my driveway seems to be. And the plow driver should be shot! He loves to bury us all - that makes matters worse.

It's to the point that you roll out of bed and roll outside. Go back out a couple more times and do it before bed. Get up in the middle of the night for something to drink and go out and shovel - then go back to bed.

It's a daily ritual.

Back