What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Thanks for your recipe

Hello,
Just joined the site and was searching for stuffed bell peppers. I live in Alaska and finally purchased a pressure cooker. It did not come with a rack and I was unsure how to proceed with the peppers. Thanks again for your recipe.

Thanks for the recipe, my mom made some similar to this but she added cheese and a few other ingredients. Thanks for sharing!

Will the recipe work for Jalapeno? Coz last month we went to a party and they served this jalapenos stuffed with cheese and all, and it was sooo good I love it. I wasn't able to ask them who made it.

Will the recipe work for Jalapeno? Coz last month we went to a party and they served this jalapenos stuffed with cheese and all, and it was sooo good I love it. I wasn't able to ask them who made it.

No, I wouldn't do a cheese stuffed Jalapeno in a pressure cooker. The cooker used for the above recipe works great for a beef and rice filling.

For cheese stuffed Jalapenos, stuff with the cheese of your liking, dredge in flour, then and egg wash and then into a seasoned bread crumb mixture. Deep fry them until golden brown. I like to make them and serve with a bit of salsa, sour cream and chopped green and red onion. We have always called them Jalapeno Poppers.

No, I wouldn't do a cheese stuffed Jalapeno in a pressure cooker. The cooker used for the above recipe works great for a beef and rice filling.

For cheese stuffed Jalapenos, stuff with the cheese of your liking, dredge in flour, then and egg wash and then into a seasoned bread crumb mixture. Deep fry them until golden brown. I like to make them and serve with a bit of salsa, sour cream and chopped green and red onion. We have always called them Jalapeno Poppers.
I think the one we had was baked, but I am not really sure. I'll probably try your recipe. Thank you!

Back