What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your age?

I am 43 and have two college kids and I have a 2 1/2 year old that keeps me quite young. I also work full time at an orhopaedic office with 9 doctors. I think the key to staying young is keeping active.

I'm 27....and there are days I feel every minute of it....and then there are others when I just feel fresh out of high school. yes, it's really hard to believe that was 10 years ago!

I am 25, but I feel so much older, I think four boys ages 6 and under will do that to you LOL. I have never been in a tanning booth, have never sun bathed, or used sunless tanner. I am white as a ghost, and my fiance says I glow in the dark.

I knwo I posted this before...but I am 18. I feel like I'm 48. and I wish I was 8 when all I cared for was suger plums and dragons and stars..adn candy...

Back