What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election

LOL...all poloticians are out of touch with how normal folks live !

Obama in office would be a sad day for Americans.....He is not loyal to this country...even refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

This country was founded on Christain values. Washington has forgotten that.

I def have more than one misgiving about Obama.
Im not religious but at this point Ill try anything lol.

ooooo... although I think it can be a good and worthy topic for some... I personally CANNOT take part in this conversation.

I'm proud of myself for NEVER bringing up politics at social places- real or in cyber space.

For me, I very much believe in the sentiment that gentlemen NEVER discuss religion, sex-lives, or politics. I fully respect others' views and think we're all equally entitled... But since I am VERY opinionated, it's best for ME to refrain.

That doesn't mean that I don't feel others might be able to so do in a polite and friendly and easy-going manner. But I personally get really passionate about it, and am not easily able to keep politics non-personal. Me takes my politics VERY personally- so it's best that I opt-out! No dis-respect intended... it's just best for me to politely refrain... winks- k.

Last edited:
Back