What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garlic Bread

I mostly buy garlic bread outside. but now thank you Buttrflydreams..I can try your recipe at home next time I have a craving for it. :)

Last night I had garlic bread again for dinner, just garlic bread. Three pieces. I love it, it's great, tastes so good. I feel like I could have it everyday, but I know I can't.

I want pasta + garlic bread. Garlic bread alone wouldn't satisfy me.

This thread made me so hungry!:)

instead of 'garlic' bread, I take french bread, spray it with a little cooking spray (PAM) and then sprinkle the tops with something like a Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder. Italian dressing mix works well too. It gives it a bit of a different flavor since my husband isn't big on garlic and I love toast....it's a good compromise.

instead of 'garlic' bread, I take french bread, spray it with a little cooking spray (PAM) and then sprinkle the tops with something like a Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder. Italian dressing mix works well too. It gives it a bit of a different flavor since my husband isn't big on garlic and I love toast....it's a good compromise.

I never thought about adding powdered ranch or italian mix. I will have to try that. We love bread in our family but we usually opt for tortillas since we eat alot of mexican food. However, we are having Pasta tomorrow night for dinner so it will be good to try a different type of bread.

We eat a lot of tortillas too, but the bread is a nice change sometimes. I'm a total carb-o-holic, so I would have bread or tortillas for every meal if I could.

My husband is like that. He has to have either a bread or a tortilla with every meal. There are times were we will be eating a pasta or something american and he will eat a tortilla. I get a kick out of it. I guess it is just how he grew up. They ate tortillas at every meal.

I so love garlic bread but I opt to eat them with spaghetti. It really brings out the flavor. I especially love to retoast them and just use the sauce in the bread itself.

Back