What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picnic ideas

Medako,

Sp by the sounds of it your plan went good. I loved the little notes and the phone call that you made. I hope it worked. Do you have any suggestions when it came to the food? Is there something that you would do differently?

It worked great! I was very pleased with the way it turned out. I think we're going to have to make more of a habit of doing something like that. It was cheap and easy and didn't take any time at all to prepare.

Since we were outside and it was after dark, I wouldn't really have done anything different food wise. We had strawberries and dip and that was plenty. As it was, we didn't eat much of the food anyways - but it sure was nice to have.

I will have to remember that for when I want to be spontaneous. I guess the simplier the better.

Back