Sep 17 # 1 of 1
4 soft cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 C. sugar
1 cup ground filberts
2 1/2 oz. milk chocolate
1/3 C. chocolate chips cookies
1. Blend cookies.
2. Mix with a little butter and press firmly into greased bottom of an 8" round baking pan.
3. Blend Cream cheese, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and sugar.
4. Divide batter into 3 corele soup plates.
5. Add chocolate to first plate.
6. Add filberts to second plate.
7. The third plate leave as is.
8. Put first layer on top of blended cookies.
9. Put each layer seperately - in different baking pans in the oven.
10.Fill another baking pan - half full of water into the oven to prevent cracking, and over drying.
11. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.
12. Freeze cakes to prevent mixing and breaking of cake.
13. When frozen, Place one cake on top of the other.