Oct 7 # 1 of 6
Today just tasted like coconut pie. So I made it happen. You can to, this pie is so simple. Hope you like it. CF:)
1. Mix flour with sugar. Cream in butter and eggs. Mix in vanilla and milk until well combined. Fold in coconut. Pour into prepared pie crust.
2. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for one hour. Cool completely before cutting.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
Oct 8 # 2 of 6
you wouldn't have a Dutch apple hidden anywhere would you?
Oct 8 # 3 of 6
Mama, I sure don't, wish we were closer, I would whip you one up. CF
Oct 9 # 4 of 6
I've been living on fast foods and junk with all going on this past week and I feel it. Today - I am hoping to make some homemade soup and get back on track. Don't think I have the energy to make a pie today - but I am wishing for one. Dang I live so far from everyone.
Oct 9 # 5 of 6
Mama, your closer than you think. You are close to our heart. I have learned so much being here, Thanks. CF