May 22 # 1 of 1
Balsamic Pork Chops With Mushroom
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 boneless center cut pork chops, about 1-inch thick
salt and pepper
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon butter
4 portabella mushrooms
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
3. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side; add vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Transfer sauce to bowl and keep warm.
7. Add butter and mushrooms to skillet.
8. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
9. Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve.