What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5,000 Posts!

No it proves how much I don't have a life lol. I have went a bit nuts on occasion with posting recipes.

My loosing my nutty streak is not likely to happen lol. Jon has taken to calling me his kitchen witch which I dont care for. I tell him he is brave considering he cannot see what he is eating.

Jon's friends tell him all of the time that I used to be so quiet and sweet and now they say Im evil. I tell them all I am what they made me and now they have to suffer the consequences. He has a couple of friends I know I will never get the last word on as long as I live. He has a couple of others however who no longer want to play with me.
One of his friends was flirting with me online one night. Little did he know I was reading all of his messages to my husband and my hubby was telling me what to write back. Jon had the poor guy pretty excited til he let him in on the joke. He never wanted to play with me again after that and Im pretty sure he is very over his crush lol. He had even sent me a naked pic of a guys parts once which he said were his. I had emailed him back and told him I was disappointed I thought it would be bigger. I tortured him for years with that picture. Needless to say the man to this day wont send me a pic of anything.

Last edited:
Back