Want something that’s quick to make on a weeknight, and yet has great flavor and nutrition; then try this recipe for Cajun Seasoned Pork Chops. In only takes about 20 minutes to cook the chops, and meanwhile you’re making the pasta salad, which is a jiffy when made with Salad Supreme®.
Recipe for Cajun Seasoned Pork Chops
This recipe is so easy, I’m not sure if it really should be called a recipe!
- 1 – 2 Center Cut Pork Chops [per serving], all visible fat removed
- Cajun Seasoning
- Place 1 tbsp of olive or canola oil in a non-stick skillet, and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the pork chops, and sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning.
- Cover pan, and cook 8 – 10 minutes, depending on thickness of the chops, until lightly browned. Thin chops made need less time. Turn, season other side with Cajun Seasoning and cook other side about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Serve with Pasta Salad (recipe below).
Pasta Salad with Garden Vegetables
- 1/2 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 tbsp McCormick Salad Supreme
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced baby carrots
- Sliced bell pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables. Mix 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing with the Salad Supreme.
- When pasta is cooked to your desired liking, cool it under cold running water and place in a serving bowl large enough for the pasta, and vegetables.
- Add the vegetables to the pasta and mix.
- Pour the Salad Supreme/Italian Dressing seasoning over top of the pasta and toss gently to season pasta and vegetables.
- Sprinkle each serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Salad SupremeÂ® is a registered trademark of McCormick & Co Inc, Hunt Valley, Md 21031