On weeknights, we’re always trying to find shortcuts and save time making dinner. But we don’t want to sacrificed taste or quality. Often times that’s a challange as taking those short cuts will inevitably lead to loss of quality, flavor or both.
One of the reliable shortcuts we often take is making garlic bread with Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning. While making garlic bread usually isn’t the longest task of our evening meal, if we can save 5 minutes preparation time, and still have a delicious garlic bread we feel it’s worth it.
How to make Garlic Bread with Johnny’s Garlic Spread
- 1 Loaf Italian Bread
- 2 – 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp Johnny’s Garlic Spread
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice Italian bread about 3/4 inch think.
- Place the Italian bread slices on a cookie sheet that is covered with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes until tops of bread turns light brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.