Ingredients in Corn Pudding
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 cups frozen or fresh corn (if frozen, drain)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt (plain)
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
To make Corn Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter or margarine in large casserole dish.
- Add eggs to melted butter and mix well.
- Add sour cream, cream corn and fresh corn to butter mixture.
- Pour cornbread mix over butter and corn mixture and mix in well by hand.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350° F.
Corn Pudding may be frozen. You can also brush butter over top of Corn Pudding after removing from oven.
Corn Pudding Recipe makes 6 - 8 servings.
Shipping Cost Est