Recipe: Hummus Bit Tahini
Recipes using Nina Chopped Garlic
Price Each: $6.49USD
Hummus Bit Tahini Ingredients
- 16 ounce can garbanzo beans, drain and save the liquid
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 medium lemons, juiced
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Tahini paste
To make Hummus Bit Tahini
- Drain the garbanzos and put in the blender with half of the juice from the can, the chopped garlic, sea salt, Tahini and the juice from 1 lemon.
- Blend on low-medium speed till mixed, then puree on highest speed until a smooth paste is formed.
- Refrigerate Hummus Bit Tahini 3 to 4 hours or overnight and allow to thicken.
- Serve Hummus Bit Tahini on a platter or shallow bowl with a few drops of olive oil and a sprinkle of cayenne on top.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or thin half circles of plum tomatoes.
Use Hummus Bit Tahini as a dip with hot pita bread wedges.
Shipping Cost Est