Old Bay Seafood One Step Boil 12 x 3 oz
Old Bay Seafood One Stop Boil is a ready to use spicy blend of Old Bay Seasoning. Carton of 12 3 ounce packages of Old Bay One-Step Seafood Seasoning. Old Bay Seafood One-Step from OLD BAY takes the guesswork out of preparing your favorite shellfish. Just drop the bag of Old Bay One-Step Seafood Seasoning into water, and bring to a boil. Then add your favorite seafood. There's no mixing, measuring, or messy clean-up.
Net Weight: 12 x 3 oz
Directions for cooking shrimp with Old Bay Seafood One-Step:
- In a well ventilated area, place one bag of Old Bay Seafood One-Step® in 3 quarts (12 cups) water in a large stock pot.
- Add 2 tbsp salt (optional) and bring to a full boil.
- Stir in 4 pounds medium shrimp, and return to a full boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium high, and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Drain, cool slightly before serving.
Serve with Old Bay Cocktail Sauce.