- 1 pouch of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
Cream Cheese Topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In medium bowl, blend together mix, water, oil and 1 egg until moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Spoon batter into lightly greased 13 X 9 X 2 inch pan.
- Set aside.
2 cups (16oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on low speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add 2 eggs and continue to mix on low speed until blended.
- Gently spoon cream cheese mixture over brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate or chocolate ganache, if desired.
Servings: 24 brownies
Shipping Cost Est