Nov 15  # 1 of 22
I made Jon Japanese Chicken Wings and an eggnog spice cake recipe I cut out of the Sunday paper. The cake was divine!
For me I made a simple spicy chicken sandwich. I am getting a cold and didnt care much what I had.

Tomorrow for Sunday supper I am making Linguine With Kalamata Olives and Prosciutto with garlic toast. I am taking the rest of the eggnog spice cake for dessert.
Nov 15  # 2 of 22
I had my Mom this week and tomorrow she goes back to my sister's for this next week. So to celebrate and kinda just keep it easy we didn't cook- we ordered a Hawaiin Pizza w/ Canadian Bacon and Pineapple- Mom had never had it before- she loved it!

This past week I cooked for her every night and we had several things she loves: beef liver & onions, beef goulash, pork chops & sweet potatoes, beef stroganoff, bbq chicken and mac & cheese, and fried catfish...
Nov 15  # 3 of 22
It's been tropical storming here for almost a week now. I have been working outdoors for most of it and the 3 nhours of comuting a day peeking through the wipers trying to see put me into the moof for Pasta Fazoli.

I made a good sized batch expecting to have some for the thermos for work this coming week but it has been polished off already.
Nov 16  # 4 of 22
The weather has been wonderful here the past 4-5 days. Up to 80 most of the time.
Today we are having roasted chicken, spring mix salad, roasted taters and turnips with onions and garlic, cornbread and turnip greens.
Nov 18  # 5 of 22
Your cake sounds fantastic, janie!

My sister and I made cashew-crunch caramel popcorn tonight. I took over chicken strips and bbq sauce which we ate- but all we ate the rest of the night was the caramal popcorn! YUM! :)