Recipe: Belgian Rabbit
Recipes using Tones Whole Bay Leaves
Price Each: $15.72USD
- 1 frying rabbit, cut up
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 2 medium onions, cut into 3 pieces each
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 full tsp Vegit
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cupflour
- 1 cup water
- Put flour, Vegit, and pepper in a bag and shake rabbit in it.
- Brown in a little cooking oil or unsalted margarine in a heavy skillet.
- Remove rabbit to a Dutch oven or heavy pot and then fry the onions slightly in the grease remaining in the frying pan.
- Put the onions, prunes and bay leaf in the pot with the rabbit and water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until tender about 30 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est