Recipe: Chili Beans
Recipes using Tones Chili Powder
Price Each: $10.82USD
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsps flour
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 can garbanzos (chick peas, drained)
- 1/8 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder or to taste
- 2 tbsps chili powder
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 2 tbsps oil
- Brown lean hamburger in 2 tbsps oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 mins.
Serve over rice with chopped onion on top. Makes a nice meal with a salad.
Better to eat the second day so make two batches.
Shipping Cost Est