Recipe: Chinese Minute Chicken
Recipes using Tones Ground Pepper
Price Each: $14.84USD
Chinese Minute Chicken
- 3 to 3-1/2 pounds chicken, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup water or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can diced mushrooms, 5-1/2 ounces
- Add pepper, 1/2 tsp minced garlic and flour to chicken.
- Mix and let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil and 1/2 tsp minced garlic in large heavy skillet until sizzling hot.
- Add chicken, stir fry until brown.
- Lower heat, add chicken broth or water.
- Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, green onions and mushrooms.
Serve Chinese Minute Chicken over parboiled Chinese cabbage
Shipping Cost Est