Recipe: Deep Fried Chicken for Cajun Injector
Recipes using Cajun Injector Kit
Price Each: $19.91USD
- 1 whole chicken
- Creole Butter Marinade
- Original Cajun Shake (Cajun Seasoning)
- 1 gallon canola oil
- Preheat oil in deep fryer
- Remove giblets and rinse chicken with cool water; drain cavity completely.
- Attach needle to Cajun Injector by turning clockwise until snug. Do not over tighten needle.
- Pour needed marinade into separate container and draw into injector.
- Inject FULL Injector (approx 1 1/4oz) into each breast. Insert injector at an angle completely into each breast. Push plunger down slowly while pulling injector slowly out of meat. This gives distribution of seasoning.
- Inject FULL injector into each thigh using same technique used for breasts.
- Inject 1/2oz into each drumstick.
Sprinkle outside of chicken generously with Original Cajun Shake (Cajun Seasoning).
- CAUTION: Make sure all water is drained from cavity before frying.
Deep fry whole chicken in one gallon of oil at 350 degrees for 9 mins per pound; or according to deep fryer instructions.
Shipping Cost Est