Recipe: Delmarva Crab Cake
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
- 1/2 green pepper, finely diced
- 3 tbsp diced pimento
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp real mayonnaise
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 lbs crabmeat, carefully picked through to remove shells and cartilage
- Blend together all ingredients except crabmeat.
- Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Form into about 12 individual crabcakes
- Pan fry a few at a time in about 1/4" of canola oil or broil about 10 minutes turn and broil 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and tarter sauce.
Shipping Cost Est