Recipe: Gazpacho with Clams
Recipes using Seawatch Clams
Price Each: $24.61USD
Gazpacho with Clams Recipe
- 51 ounce can Sea Watch Chopped Clams, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 12 medium tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 red pepper, roasted
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup V-8 or Tomato Juice
- Salt and White Pepper
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
Directions for making Gazpacho with Clams Recipe
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a food processor and puree.
- Remove to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, and onion into the food processor. Process until pureed. Add to the olive oil and garlic mixture.
- Add the reserved clam juice and the tomato juice to the large bowl.
- Add chopped clams, and salt and white pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or longer.
- Serve Gazpacho in bowls and garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro.
Shipping Cost Est