Recipe: Red Snapper with Hollandaise Sauce
Recipes using McCormick Cayenne Pepper
Price Each: $12.90USD
- 4 tsp salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 quarts water
- 4 pounds red snapper, cleaned and tenderloined
- 2 cups Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Combine salt, bay leaves, limon, onion, cayenne and hot water in a large skillet. Heat to a simmer and poach red snapper, about 15 minutes.
- Remove red snapper from water, drain well, place on serving platter.
- Cover red snapper with Hollandaise Sauce and chopped parsley. Garnish with lemon slices.
Makes 2 to 3 servings of Red Snapper with Hollandaise Sauce.
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- In the top of double boiler, beat egg yolks and stir in lemon juice.
- Cook very slowly in double boiler over low heat, never allowing water in bottom pan to come to a boil.
- Add butter a little at a time, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Add salt and pepper. Continue cooking Hollandaise Sauce slowly until thickened.
Makes 1 cup Hollandaise Sauce.
Shipping Cost Est